LCC (Room 2) Entry C
Due to priority registration of current dance participants, there are limited spaces available. This is a progressive program open to both girls and boys. Students will be divided according to age in the following classes. Dance shoes will be available for purchase from the instructor on the first day of class.
|Monday, Jan . 18-May 10 (Skip 2/15, 3/29, 4/5)|
|38004-A1||Beginner Ballet||K-1st Grade||5:30-6:00pm||$120/$125|
|38011-A1||Dance Squad||1st-3rd Grade||6:00-6:30pm||$120/$125|
|Tuesday, Jan . 19-May 11 (Skip 2/16, 3/30, 4/6)|
|38012-A1||Hip Hop Jazz||3rd-4th Grade||5:45-6:30pm||$175/$180|
|38013-A1||Hip Hop Jazz||5th-8th Grade||6:30-7:15pm||$175/$180|
|Friday, Jan . 22-May 14 (Skip 2/12, 3/26, 4/2)|
|38021-A1||Beginner Tap||K-1st Grade||4:15-4:45pm||$120/$125|
|38022-A1||Beginner Ballet||K-1st Grade||4:45-5:15pm||$120/$125|
|38023-A1||Experienced Ballet||2nd-3rd Grade||5:15-6:00pm||$175/$180|
|38024-A1||Experienced Tap||2nd-3rd Grade||6:00-6:30pm||$120/$125|
|38025-A1||Experienced Ballet||4th-8th Grade||6:30-7:15pm||$175/$180|
Recital TBA pending COVID-19 updates.
• Pre-Ballet: An introduction to basic steps and positions. Students will learn a fun song-and-dance routine.
• Ballet: An excellent background for all dance and sport activities. Poise and grace are enhanced through the technique and structure of a ballet class.
• Dance Squad: this energetic class we will learn skills that the school dance teams use. Dancing with props, beginning jazz steps, formations, kicks, and leaps will be introduced in the class.
• Tap: Shuffle on in for a faster paced class and improve rhythm while enjoying this all-time favorite dance style.
• Jazz: Fast action steps and new dance moves will be incorporated into a great routine to popular music. Move to the groove for a terrific workout.
Our intro to Irish Dance program provides an energetic environment with inspiring instruction that helps children develop a love of Irish Dance and the self-confidence to perform in front of an audience! Our dancers will learn a variety of Irish Dance basics like foot placement, balance, posture and step memorization while learning the traditional Irish Jig. They will learn a sense of timing and rhythm by practicing to traditional Irish music in class. Program attire consists of gym shoes or ballet shoes and gym shorts. Please bring a water bottle to class. Times subject to change based on enrollment.
|37185-A2||M||3/22-5/24||4:30-5:00pm||$96||3/29 & 4/5|
|Location: Sullivan School of Irish Dance Studio 13923 E. Illinois Highway, New Lenox|