- We provide the alcohol & bartender
- All beverages and alcohol must be provided by our own bar.
- In order to have the bar, the banquet will need to have a minimum of 50 guests. Rentals must be made 14 days in advance.
- A $250 security deposit is required to reserve your date. Full Payment and Layout is due 14 days prior to event.
- Additional Bartender is $50 per event.
- All banquets are planned through the Park District’s Banquet Coordinator, Meg Fiedler, email@example.com
- For more information about Banquet Rentals Click HERE
Room Rentals-Alcohol is not permitted
Rentals are available to both New Lenox residents and nonresidents. Participants are able to bring their own food and beverages. However, alcohol is not permitted.
Room 1: Holds up to 125 people ($75/hour)
Room 2: Holds up to 50 people ($55/hour)
Rooms 1 & 2: Holds 180 people w/o dance floor ($100/hour)
Bi-Centennial Room: Holds up to 50 people ($55/hour)
All-Purpose Room: Holds up to 60 people ($75/hour)
$100 security deposit is required to reserve your date.
Each room rental is required to pay a set-up and tear-down fee of $30.(If renting LCC Rooms 1 & 2, fee will be $55).
Cancellation policy within the 14 day period prior to the rental date:
8-14 days prior: Security deposit is retained. The rest will be refunded within a period of 30 days
7 days or less: Security deposit plus 50% of the rental fees will be retained. The other 50% will be refunded to the signee within a period of 30 days.