Grades K-6 (2020-2021 School Year)
ATTENTION! New this year, weekly payment is due by 8:00am the Tuesday of the previous week!
Be sure to register today!
The ACES program is designed to provide a safe, structured before-and-after school program for children attending District 122 schools in grades Kindergarten through sixth. The program hours are 6:30am until school begins and after school until 6:30pm. We accommodate full-time, part-time and flexible schedules. Each participant is required to pay a one-time nonrefundable registration fee of $30. Registration began on Monday, June 29.
Online registration will be available after your one-time nonrefundable $30 registration fee has been paid. Weekly payment is due by 8:00am on Tuesday of the previous week or a $25 late fee per child will be charged. Payment can be made, online, faxed to (815) 485-3589 or dropped off at the drop box located outside of the NLCPD Administration Building, 701 W. Haven Avenue or outside Entry C at the Lions Community Center, 1 Manor Drive.
We offer an Automatic Payment Plan option for those individuals who are attending ACES on a set schedule. Please view the Commitment Form and the Financial Agreement Form on our website. Note that in order to be enrolled in the Automatic Payment Plan, you must complete and submit these forms to the Park District Office one week prior to starting the program.
|PRICE LIST||5 DAYS||4 DAYS||3 DAYS||2 DAYS||1 DAY||PROGRAM LOCATIONS|
|BEFORE SCHOOL||$65||$54||$44||$32||$18||Spencer Trail
(One Day Only Per Week)
(One Day Only Per Week)
|½ Day Early Dismissal Upcharge||$14|
|Note: We do not credit accounts for days absent or transfer days from week to week.|
Please be sure to read the handbook thoroughly. Changes have been made to the policies and procedures of the ACES program.
Spencer Pointe Campus: April 2021, May 2021
Spencer Crossing Campus: April 2021, May 2021
Nelson Prairie Campus: April 2021,May 2021
Nelson Ridge Campus: April 2021,May 2021
ePACT-New to ACES!
New Lenox Community Park District is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network for better safety! ePACT is a secure emergency network, that we will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with you.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and can then use that same record for other programs or subsequent years
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure. ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with New Lenox Community Park District
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with New Lenox Community Park District so that program staff have access.