What requirements are necessary for Kiddie Kampus registration?
1. A copy of your child’s birth certificate MUST be provided at registration. A child must be four (three for the 3-year-old program), on or before September 1, 2023, and must be able to handle bathroom hygiene independently (potty-trained, no diapers). It is very helpful if the child can zip/button independently.
2. A voter’s card or tax bill is required at registration for verification of residency.
3. A $50 non-refundable registration fee, first month’s tuition, along with a T-shirt fee of $10 (if needed) will be collected beginning March 4, from 8:00-10:00am while registering your child. The remainder of the fees are then divided into eight equal monthly payments. All payments are due on the 15th of the month, beginning September 15. A late fee of $25 will be assessed to any account that is delinquent.
4. You must sign up for our automatic payment plan, exception is if you pay in full. You must complete these forms and submit them at the time of registration. You will be subjected to a $25 service charge if your card declines.
5. If you pay your full tuition payment at time of registration, the $50 non-refundable registration fee will be waived.
Kiddie Kampus follows New Lenox School District 122’s calendar year or all full days off except for our Winter Break. Kiddie Kampus is still in session when there is a half-day for New Lenox School District 122.