If you are a New Lenox resident and cannot participate for financial reasons, you may be eligible for financial aid. Please e-mail completed Financial-Aid-Application and supporting documentation to Olga Viano at [email protected]. All required documentation must be submitted with the completed application two weeks prior to the start of the program. Please note that the maximum household scholarship benefit is $1,000 per year.
50% Active-Duty Discounts – Applies to family members who reside in the same household.
25% for Veteran Discounts – Applies to family members who reside in the same household.
- Discounts applied to program fees; you will be responsible for materials/supply fee if applicable.
- Discounts are not given on special events or one-day programs.
- A Military Master Form must be filled out completely prior to receiving the military discount.
- Applicants must show Driver’s License and proof of one of the following Veteran ID, DD214 form, DD256 form, DD257A form, NGB22 form, or Common Access Card.
- Active-Duty discounts must be renewed annually.