- A government issued birth certificate is required for all participants five (5) years and younger before registration will be accepted.
- Parents/guardians may register for immediate family members only. Each adult must sign the Registration Form.
- Phone-in registrations are not accepted.
- If there is a problem with your registration, we will try to contact you by phone or email. If we cannot reach you, the Registration Form will be returned by mail and your place in the program cannot be saved. Be sure to include a valid daytime phone number on all Registration Forms.
- Registration is not complete until a printed confirmation or email receipt has been issued.
- The New Lenox Community Park District is not responsible for lost or late mail or faxes.
- All Registration Forms must be signed. Those without signatures will be returned to the sender, thereby jeopardizing registration and program placement.
- A $25 service charge will be assessed on all rejected credit card payments for families utilizing our installment billing system and $30 service charge on all returned checks.
- The New Lenox Community Park District reserves the right to suspend participation in activities of customers whose account is in “bad standing” until all fees are paid. Failure to pay may result in collection costs added to outstanding balances.
In order to register for any of our programs you will need to set up a family account. Click on links below for more information
Family Master Form
When registering for the first time, residents will need to provide proof of residency by showing proper documentation. Those documents include:
|One Item from Category 1||Two Items from Category 2|
Resident Registration and Online Registration will begin on Monday, December 12, at 9:00am at the Administration Building, 701 W. Haven Avenue. Registration Forms are accepted as soon as our Program Guide is posted on our website, but will not be processed until Monday, December 12, at 9:00am. Early submission of registration does not guarantee enrollment in a program.
Nonresident participants can register for New Lenox Community Park District programs beginning Monday, December 19. Additional fees for nonresidents may apply. We do not charge a nonresident fee for special events or bus trips.
50% Active-Duty Discounts – Discount applies to family members who reside in the same household.
25% for Veteran Discounts – Discount applies to family members who reside in the same household.
- Discounts applied to program fees; you will be responsible for materials/supply fee if applicable.
- Discounts are not given on special events or one-day programs.
- A Military Master Form must be filled out completely prior to receiving the military discount.
- Applicants must show Driver’s License and proof of one of the following Veteran ID, DD214 form, DD256 form, DD257A form, NGB22 form, or Common Access Card.
- Active-Duty discounts must be renewed annually.
Online Registration for the Winter/Spring 2022-23 Program Guide begins on Monday, December 12. (Residents).
Register online In order to use online registration, customers must be provided with a User Name and Password prior to using online registration. To set up a online account Administrative Offices during regular business hours for details regarding information and document requirements. Please note that for select ticketed or special events as well as some ongoing programs, online registration is not available and will be noted in the catalog.
Send your completed and signed registration form to New Lenox Community Park District, 701 W. Haven Avenue, New Lenox, IL 60451.
Place the completed and signed registration form, and the Family Master Form (if this is a first-time registration with our park district), along with your check or credit card information in a sealed envelope in the Drop Boxes located at the Administration Building, 701 W. Haven Avenue or at the Lions Community Center (Entry C) at 1 Manor Drive in New Lenox.
Fax your completed and signed registration form, along with your Family Master Form, if needed, with credit card information to (815) 485-3589.
Email your completed and signed Registration Form with credit card information to [email protected]
All age requirements are as of September 1, 2022 unless otherwise noted. No exceptions will be given.
American Disabilities Act (ADA)
A request for ADA modifications or assistance at a program is required at the time of registration. Please mark the ADA box on the Registration Form and call our Administration Building at (815) 485-3584. Early registration, along with a request for accommodation, is strongly suggested to assure that appropriate modifications are secured prior to the start of the program. We recommend at least two weeks’ notice to have modifications in place.