Utilizing the Walking Track is FREE for Lincoln-Way Residents. Non-Residents must pay a rate of $5/visit.
The Field House hours may end earlier due to lack of attendance. Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added. These dates will be posted as we are notified.
Indoor Walking Track Hours of Operation
Field House Entrance
January 9 – May 19
Lincoln-Way West Walking Hours
Mon., Wed.,-Fri., 6:00-9:00pm (March start time is 7:00pm)
Lincoln-Way Central Walking Hours
Mon., Wed., & Thurs., 6:00-9:00pm (March start time is 7:00pm)
Age 18 & Older
- A temporary walking pass will be provided at the Park District check-in desk at the Field House
- Approximately 8-9 laps in lanes 5 or 6 equal one mile
- Be alert for others around you
- No strollers or any wheeled mechanisms
- Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track and faster moving users shall stay to the outside. Only two side-by-side users allowed during programs. Users may not be three abreast across the track.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in the revocation of participant’s pass. All revocations are subject to the Director of Recreation’s review/interpretation.
- Only gym shoes will be allowed in the Field House
- No food or beverages other than water are allowed in the Field House
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added. These dates will be posted as we are notified.