Register online In order to use online registration, customers must be provided with a User Name and Password prior to using online registration. Please visit our website above or our Administrative Offices during regular business hours for details regarding information and document requirements. Please note that for select ticketed or special events as well as some ongoing programs, online registration is not available and will be noted in the catalog.
Send your completed and signed registration form to New Lenox Community Park District, 701 W. Haven Avenue, New Lenox, IL 60451. Mail-in registration is accepted as soon as you receive your catalog and will be retained until lottery registration begins Saturday, April 25 at 8:00am.
Place the completed and signed registration form, and the Family Master Form (if this is a first-time registration with our park district), along with your check or credit card information in a sealed envelope in the Drop Boxes located at the Administration Building, 701 W. Haven Avenue or at the Lions Community Center (Entry C) at 1 Manor Drive in New Lenox. Drop-off registration accepted as soon as you receive your catalog.
Fax your completed and signed registration form, along with your Family Master Form, if needed, with credit card information to 815.485.3589.
Begins Monday, April 27 (Residents)
If you did not register online, mail in, drop off or fax your registration, this is your opportunity to register in person at the Administration Building, 701 W. Haven Avenue or the Lions Community Center (Entry C) at 1 Manor Drive in New Lenox during posted business hours.
When registering for the first time, residents will need to provide proof of residency by showing proper documentation. Click on the links below or call 815-485-3584 for details.
Family Master Form
All age requirements are as of September 1, 2015 unless otherwise noted. No exceptions will be given.
Begins Saturday, April 25
Resident Lottery Registration and Online Registration will begin Saturday, April 25 at 8:00am. Resident Mail-In/ Drop-Off registration begins when you receive your catalog. All Registration received by April 24 will be processed beginning April 25. Resident Walk-In Registration begins on Monday, April 27
Out-of-district participants can register for New Lenox Community Park District programs beginning Monday, May 4. Additional fees for non-residents may apply. However, with the purchase of a Non-Resident card, out-of-district fees are waived. We do not charge an out-of-district fee for special events, bus trips, or contracted programs.
All out-of-district recreation program participants have the option of purchasing a Resident Card to allow registration at resident rates and the opportunity to register at the same time as a resident. For an individual, the fee will be $100.00 and the family fee will be $150.00. All cards are valid one year from the date of purchase. Upon purchase of a Resident Card, non-residents must present a copy of a photo ID, birth certificate, library card, or school report card, for each authorized member noted on the application. Any non-resident fees paid prior to purchasing a Resident Card will not be credited toward the card. Resident Cards are non-transferable and are subject to a replacement fee of $5.00 if lost.
Resident Card Form
Military Discount Program-Requirements
- Program Fees will be reduced by the following for all qualifying New Lenox Community Park District military residents/households:
- 50% for NLCPD military residents who are deployed (active combat or an emergency situation) and dependents*
- 25% for NLCPD non-active military residents**
- An application for the Military Fee Discount Program is mandatory (see attached application). An applicant must show a valid military ID card and drivers license. A copy will be attached to the application and kept on file for one year, after that time a new application must be filled out and approved. Click here for application.
- An applicant will be able to register for programs at the discounted fee. If the application is denied, the discounted fee must be paid with-in three business days of being contacted. Applicants will be contacted within one (1) week of the application date if denied.
- Discounts are to be granted for one (1) year increments only, with residents eligible for renewal of the waivers on an annual basis. The following guidelines will assist us in determining military eligibility discounts:
- *Active: White I.D. Card and Peach Dependent I.D. Card, 50% discount
- **Non-Active: Red, Blue, or Peach I.D. Card, 25% discount