November 4, 2014 Referendum Information
The General Election will take place on November 4 and will include a ballot question regarding our Referendum to MAINTAIN and NOT INCREASE our current tax rate. Click on the links below for more information.
- Park Board President Letter
- With a Successful Referendum, these projects will be completed
- View Pictures of future projects
- Voting Information…Did you Know?
- Tax Calculator- This tool will help you determine what your tax impact could be should this referendum pass
- Looking for before and after school-care staff workers. Flexible hours – great for college students and people looking for some extra income. Hours are 6:30am-9:15am each morning, Must love working with kids. Please fill out an application at www.newlenoxparks.org and then contact Jean at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
The mission of the New Lenox Community Park District is to provide safe recreational opportunities through diverse programs, facilities, and open space, with the overall goal being improvement of the quality of life in our community.