Grades 1-7 (2019-2020 School Year)
Nelson Campus Park
Camp Wewannago is designed to provide a safe, structured and fun environment for children in first through seventh grade. Your child’s day will be filled with group activities, games, sports, arts and crafts, field trips and more. Camp Wewannago is staffed with trained employees who will be wearing neon yellow Camp Wewannago Staff T-shirts so they can be seen easily.
• This year we will be splitting Camp Wewannago up by grades (1-3 and 4-7). We will remain in separate groups while at camp, but will come together for field trips
• Both groups will be held at the same location, Nelson Campus Park
• Campers are required to wear their camp T-shirt every day
• Campers in grades 1-3 will wear turquoise Camp Wewannago T-shirts
• Campers in grades 4-7 will wear lime green Camp Wewannago T-shirts
• T-shirts are available for purchase at a cost of $7 each
• Each camper will be required to bring a lunch and drink each day (unless otherwise noted)
• All field trip costs are included in the weekly fee
• On “Water Wednesdays” please be sure to send your child with a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen because we will go on a field trip to an aquatic center
• In case of inclement weather or extreme heat, we will utilize Nelson Prairie and Nelson Ridge Elementary Schools’ gymnasiums and cafeterias
• If extended care is needed before and/or after camp, you can register for our Early Risers and/or Night Owls programs
A brief orientation for Camp Wewannago families will be held on Tuesday, May 21, beginning at 6:00pm at the Lions Community Center, (Room 1) Entry C. This meeting will provide you and your child with an opportunity to meet the staff, receive your camp shirt and review all of the rules of Camp Wewannago.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT AN ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION FORM (located on our website or at the Park District’s registration window) WHEN SIGNING UP FOR CAMP WEWANNAGO.
Registration for residents and nonresidents begins Wednesday, May 1. Online registration will be available AFTER your one-time $30 registration fee has been paid. To ensure proper staffing, weekly payment is due by 8:00am on the Thursday of the previous week or a $25 LATE FEE will be charged per camper.
For those individuals attending Camp Wewannago on a set schedule, we are offering an Automatic Payment Plan. Please view the Commitment Form and the Financial Agreement Form on our website. Please note that in order to be enrolled in the Automatic Payment Plan, you must commit to a set schedule for the entire summer (can include Early Risers, Camp Wewannago and/or Night Owls).
Camp Wewannago Parent Resources:
- 2019 Camp Wewannago One-Time Registration Form (Must be completed and turned in at the time of registration) – Coming Soon!
- 2019 Camp Wewannago Weekly Registration Form – Coming Soon!
- 2019 Camp Wewannago Commitment Form – Coming Soon!
- 2019 Camp Wewannago Financial Agreement (Payment Option) – Coming Soon!
- 2019 Camp Wewannago Parent Handbook – Coming Soon!
- 2019 Camp Wewannago Information Packet – Coming Soon!
|Price List||5 Days||4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day|
|Add’l Out of District Fee||$10||$8||$6||$4||$2|
Extended Camp Care
Grades 1-7 (2019-2020 School Year)
Nelson Prairie Cafeteria
To accommodate working parents, we offer before and after camp care. Our doors open at 6:30am. Our Early Risers staff will provide your child with breakfast and they will be walked to Camp Wewannago at Nelson Campus Park! After Camp Wewannago ends at 4:00pm, our Night Owls staff will walk your child to Nelson Prairie Elementary School and we stay open until 6:30pm. An afternoon snack, drink and activities will be provided. Online registration will be available AFTER your $30 registration fee has been paid for Camp Wewannago. To ensure proper staffing, weekly payment is due by 8:00am on the Thursday of the previous week or a $25 LATE FEE will be charged per camper.
Early Risers and Night Owls Registration Form – Coming Soon!
|EARLY RISERS||Days/Times||5 Days||4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day|
|1st Child||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am||$63||$52||$42||$30||$16|
|2nd Child||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am||$58||$48||$39||$28||$15|
|Add’l Out of District Fee||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am||$10||$8||$6||$4||$2|
|NIGHT OWLS||Days/Times||5 Days||4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day|
|1st Child||M-F, 4:00pm-6:30pm||$63||$52||$42||$30||$16|
|2nd Child||M-F, 4:00pm-6:30pm||$58||$48||$39||$28||$15|
|Add’l Out of District Fee||M-F, 4:00pm-6:30pm||$10||$8||$6||$4||$2|
|EARLY RISERS & NIGHT OWLS||Days/Times||5 Days||4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day|
|1st Child||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am & 4:00pm-6:30pm||$101||$83||$67||$48||$26|
|2nd Child||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am & 4:00pm-6:30pm||$93||$76||$62||$44||$24|
|Add’l Out of District Fee||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am & 4:00pm-6:30pm||$10||$8||$6||$4||$2|