Camp Handbook – All guardians must acknowledge they have read this document through ePACT.
Camp t-shirts are $10 each. Camp T-shirts will be available to be picked up when you pay your one-time $35 registration fee. If you register online Camp t-shirts must be picked up at our Administration Building, 701 W. Haven Avenue, Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm. T-shirts are NOT available onsite at Camp. Campers are required to wear their camp T-shirt every day.
- Campers in grades 1-3 will wear Blue Camp Wewannago T-shirts
- Campers in grades 4-7 will wear Green Camp Wewannago T-shirts
- Camp Wewannago will be split by grades (1-3 and 4-7). We will remain in separate groups while at camp, but will come together for field trips
- All campers will be dropped-off and picked-up at Haines School
- Each camper will be required to bring a lunch and drink each day (unless otherwise noted)
- All field trip costs are included in the weekly fee, and we will have maximums of campers which can be enrolled on these days.
- On “Water Days”, be sure to send your child with a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- In case of inclement weather or extreme heat, we will utilize Haines and Oakview Schools
- If extended care is needed before and/or after camp, we would encourage you to register for our Before and After Camp Care programs
Frequently Asked Questions CWWG 2023