Lincoln-Way West and Central High Schools’ Fitness Center
Ages 14 & Over
FREE membership for the Lincoln-Way resident 55 and over crowd! Shape up with state-of-the-art fitness equipment in Lincoln-Way West and Central Fitness Centers. Equipment includes: Magnum circuit training machines, elliptical steppers, treadmills and recumbent bicycles. Please note that passes will be issued the first day of the session.
Registration is only taken at the Park District office or at the fitness center during the Park District’s scheduled hours. You are NOT able to register through Lincoln-Way.
Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center
Mon.-Fri 5:30am-7:30am (Morning Skip 11/27 & 11/28)
Mon.-Fri. 6:00pm-9:00pm (Evening Skip 9/5, 9/19, 10/10,10/24, 11/27 & 11/28)
Sat. 1:00pm-4:00pm (Skip 9/20)
Sun. Noon-4:00pm (Skip 11/2)
Lincoln-Way Central Fitness Center
Mon.-Thurs. 6:00pm-9:00pm (Skip 11/24, 11/25, & 11/27)
ACTV#27512-A1 Sept. 2-Dec. 21
Fee: $65/LWR • $70/NR
Ages 55+ (LW Resident ONLY)
ACTV#27512-A2 Sept. 2-Dec. 21
Ages 14-18 (LW Students with ID)
ACTV#27512-A3 Sept. 2-Dec. 21
Lincoln-Way Central/West Field Houses
Hours of Operation
Saturday: 1:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only)
Sunday: Noon-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only)
1. Entry to the Lincoln-Way Central Field House is made through the west doors with the knight head over them.
2. Entry to the Lincoln-Way West Field House is made through the Field House Aquatic Center entrance.
3. All Fitness Center participants will be issued a pass with their name and expiration date. They will be required to present this pass each time they visit the fitness center.
4. Lost program passes cost $5 and can be obtained by the Park District Staff during published hours.
5. Children under 16 are not allowed in the field house unless the program description states otherwise.
6. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in the revocation of participant’s pass for the remainder of the session with no refund. All revocations are subject to the Recreation Superintendent’s
7. Only gym shoes will be allowed in the field house.
8. No hats, food, gum or beverages in the field house.
9. Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added to our Field House programs. These dates will be posted as we are notified.
Ages 16 and over
1. If you are 16 and over and interested in a free unsupervised walking/running pass, contact Lincoln-Way West Aquatic Office or Lincoln-Way Central Aquatic Office during regular office hours.
2. Approximately 8-9 laps in lanes 5 or 6 equal one mile.
3. Be alert for others around you.
4. No strollers or any wheeled mechanisms.
5. Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track, faster moving users stay to the outside. Only 2 side by side users allowed during programs. Users may not be 3 abreast across the track.
Indoor Walking Track Hours of Operation
Pool Entrance (North side of building)
• Pick up passes at Lincoln-Way Central Aquatic Office on school days between 7:00am-3:30pm.
• (Enter through the Aquatic Center Doors)
• Lincoln-Way Central Aquatic Office: 815.462.2326
• Pick up passes at Lincoln-Way West Aquatic Office Monday-Friday, 6:00am-9:00pm. (Enter through the Aquatic Center Doors)
• Lincoln-Way West Aquatic Office 815.717.3526