Indoor Walking Track Hours of Operation at Lincoln-Way West and Central
Main Door Entrance
- Mon.-Fri., 7:00am-3:00pm (Sign-In at Main Office)
- Mon.-Fri., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Sign-In with Park District)
- Sat., 1:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours)
- Sun., 12:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours)
- All walking passes are provided at ANY Lincoln-Way High School Campus at the Main Office.
- Pick up passes during regular office hours: 7:30am-2:00pm
Lincoln-Way Central: 815.462.2100
Lincoln-Way West: 815.717.3500
Ages 16 and over
1.If you are 16 and over and interested in free unsupervised walking pass (NO RUNNING), contact Lincoln-Way Aquatic Offices at Central or West during regular office hours, 7:30am-2:00pm.
2.Approximately 8-9 laps in lanes 5 or 6 equal one mile.
3.Be alert for others around you.
4.No strollers or any wheeled mechanisms.
5.Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track and faster moving users shall stay to the outside. Only two side by side users allowed during programs. Users may not be three abreast across the track.
6.Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in the revocation of participant’s pass. All revocations are subject to the Director of Recreation’s review/interpretation.
7.Only gym shoes will be allowed in the field house.
8.No hats, food, gum or beverages in the field house.
9.Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added to our Track programs. These dates will be posted as we are notified.
Family Open Swim
(Parent(s) must accompany children in pool area.)
Lincoln-Way West High School Aquatic Center
Gather the family and spend quality time at the pool. Family swim will provide you with ample time to enjoy family activities, while having fun splashing and playing! All registration will be taken at the door. Call the Administration Building at 815.485.3584 for more information.
Day/Time: Sun. 4:30pm-6:30pm
Open Swim Dates: Jan. 15, Jan. 29 & Feb. 26
Fee: $6/LWR $12/NR Adult per Day
$4/LWR $8/NR Child per Day
Family Open Swim Guidelines
1. Please use the P.E. boys’/girls’ locker rooms. Community locker rooms are not available for use.
2. Anyone under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
3. Parents/Guardians who are not swimming must pay entrance fee.
4. Children may not be dropped off for open swim. Children who are dropped off will NOT be allowed into pool area.
5. Balcony doors remain locked during open swim hours.
6. All non-swimmers must enter through the locker rooms, remove street shoes, and remain on deck as long as their children are on deck or in pool.
7. Child/adult ratio may be no greater than 6 children to 1 adult.
8. Swimmers must bring their own floatation devices and toys, such as noodles, inner tubes, rings, goggles, etc.
9. Only one diving board available for open swim.
10. Lifeguards are on duty for the safety of swimmers in the water.
LINCOLN-WAY CENTRAL & WEST HIGH SCHOOL FITNESS CENTERS
Age 14 & Over
Shape up with state-of-the-art fitness equipment at Lincoln-Way Central and West Fitness Centers. Equipment includes Magnum circuit training machines, elliptical steppers, treadmills and recumbent bicycles. Registration for Fitness Center Passes are accepted at the New Lenox Community Park District Offices, both Fitness Centers during Park District hours (shown below) as well as online at www.newlenoxparks.org. Please note that ALL passes will be issued at the Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center and cannot be purchased directly through Lincoln-Way District #210.
Lincoln-Way Central Fitness Center: Jan. 9 – May 26
• Mon.-Fri., 6:00pm-9:00pm
(Skip 1/13, 1/26, 1/27, 2/6, 2/10, 2/15, 2/24, 2/27-3/3, 3/8-3/10, 4/14, 4/21, 4/26-4/28)
Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center: Jan. 4 – May 27
• Mon.-Fri., 5:30am-7:30am & 6:00pm-9:00pm (Skip 4/14)
• Sat., 1:00pm-4:00pm (Skip 3/18 & 4/15)
• Sun., 12:00pm-4:00pm (Skip 2/5 & 4/16)
Ages 14-22 (LW Resident Student with ID)
ACTV#37512-A1 • Fee: $35/LWR
Age 18 & Over (Non-Student)
ACTV#37512-A2 • Fee: $65/LWR; $70/NR
Daily Drop-In Rate
Fee: $3/LWR • $6/NR
(LW residents only)
(Valid one year from the month that you purchased the pass.)
65 & Over $10/LWR