Indoor Walking Track Hours of Operation at Lincoln-Way West and Central
Mon.-Fri., 7:00am-3:00pm (Sign-In at Main Office)
Mon., Wed. & Thurs., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Lincoln-Way Central Only During Park District Hours. Month of March start time is 7:00pm.)
Mon., Wed.-Fri., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours. Month of March start time is 7:00pm.)
Sat., 1:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours)
Sun., 12:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours)
All walking passes are provided at ANY Lincoln-Way High School Campus at the Main Office.
Pick up passes during regular office hours: 7:30am-2:00pm
Lincoln-Way Central: 815.462.2100
Lincoln-Way West: 815.717.3500
- If you are 16 and over and interested in a free unsupervised walking pass (NO RUNNING), contact Lincoln-Way Main Offices at Central or West during regular office hours, 7:30am-2:00pm.
- Approximately 8-9 laps in lanes 5 or 6 equal one mile.
- Be alert for others around you.
- No strollers or any wheeled mechanisms.
- Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track and faster moving users shall stay to the outside. Only two side by side users allowed during programs. Users may not be three abreast across the track.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in the revocation of participant’s pass. All revocations are subject to the Director of Recreation’s review/interpretation.
- Only gym shoes will be allowed in the field house.
- No hats, food, gum or beverages in the field house.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added to our Track programs. These dates will be posted as we are notified.
Lincoln-Way Central & West High School Fitness Centers
Age 14 & Over
Shape up with state-of-the-art fitness equipment at Lincoln-Way Central and West Fitness Center. Equipment includes Magnum circuit training machines, elliptical steppers, treadmills and recumbent bicycles. Please note that passes will be issued at Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center. Registration is only taken at the Park District offices or at the fitness center during the Park District’s scheduled hours. You are NOT able to register through Lincoln-Way.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added. Credit or refunds will not be issued for these days.
Lincoln-Way Central Fitness Center: Jan. 3-May 17
- Mon., Wed. & Thurs., 6:00-9:00pm (2/26, 2/28, 3/1 & 4/30)
Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center: Jan. 3-May 18
- Mon.-Fri., 5:30-7:30am (Morning Skip 3/30)
- Mon.-Fri., 6:00-9:00pm (Evening Skip 2/14, 3/30 & 4/27)
- Sat., 1:00-4:00pm (Skip 2/17, 3/17, 3/31 & 4/28)
- Sun., 12:00-4:00pm (Skip 4/1)
Ages 14-22 (LW Resident Student with ID)
ACTV#27512-A1 • Fee: $35/LWR
Age 18 & Over (Non-Student)
ACTV#27512-A2 • Fee: $65/LWR • $70/NR
Daily Drop-In Rate
Fee: $3/LWR • $6/NR
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (LW residents only) (Valid one year from month you purchased the pass.)
AGES 55-64 65 & Over
Fee: $25/LWR $10/LWR