Aquatic Center Hours of Operation
Pool Entrance (Northside of building)
• Very limited lap swimming hours will only be held during swim lesson hours. Two lanes in the deep end of the pool will be allocated to lap swimming. Check LW210.org under Community tab for Dates and Times.
• CLOSED Holidays & Weekends
• CLOSED June 4-June 19 FOR MAINTENANCE SHUTDOWN (Lincoln-Way West Campus)
All District #210 residents 18 & Over are encouraged to use the swimming pools at any Lincoln-Way High School Campus. During swim lesson hours, there are only two lanes open in deep end. To view the swim brochure, please log onto lw210.org and look under the Community tab. Registration for swimming programs is taken at each Campus. Currently, they are offering instructional programs to all District #210 residents only in the following areas:
• Learn to Swim
• Parent/Tot Learn To Swim
• Adult Slimaquatics
• Private Swim Lessons
For additional information, please contact one of the schools below:
• Lincoln-Way East Aquatic Center, 815.464.4176
• Lincoln-Way Central Aquatic Center, 815.462.2326
• Lincoln-Way West Aquatic Center, 815.717.3526
Indoor Walking Track Hours of Operation at Lincoln-Way West
Aquatic Entrance (Northside of building)
Dates: May 23-Sept. 5
• Mon.-Fri., 7:00am-Noon (Sign-In at Aquatic Lobby)
• Tues. and Thurs., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Sign-In with Park District)
• All walking passes are provided at ANY Lincoln-Way High School Campus at the Main Office.
• Pick up passes during regular office hours: 7:30am-2:00pm
• Walking passes are not available at the park district.
Age 16 and Over
1. If you are 16 and over and interested in free unsupervised walking pass (NO RUNNING), contact Lincoln-Way Aquatic Offices at Central or West during regular office hours, 7:30am-2:00pm.
2. Approximately 8-9 laps in lanes 5 or 6 equal one mile.
3. Be alert for others around you.
4. No strollers or any wheeled mechanisms.
5. Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track and faster moving users shall stay to the outside. Only two side-by-side users allowed during programs. Users may not be three abreast across the track.
6. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in the revocation of participant’s pass. All revocations are subject to the Director of Recreation’s review/interpretation.
7. Only gym shoes will be allowed in the field house.
8. No hats, food, gum or beverages in the field house.
9. Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added to our Track programs. These dates will be posted as we are notified.
LINCOLN-WAY WEST HIGH SCHOOL FITNESS CENTER
Age 14 & Over
Shape up with state-of-the-art fitness equipment at Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center, including Magnum circuit training machines, elliptical steppers, treadmills and recumbent bicycles. Please note that passes will be issued at Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center.
Dates/Times: Mon., May 23-Fri., Sept. 2
Mon., Wed. & Fri., 5:30am-7:30am (Morning Skip 6/27-7/8)
Mon.-Thurs., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Evening Skip 5/26, 5/30, 6/2, 6/27-7/8 & 8/23)
Ages 14-22 (LW Resident Student with ID)
ACTV#17512-A1 • Fee: $25/LWR
Age 18 & Over (Non-Student)
ACTV#17512-A2 • Fee: $45/LWR; $50/NR
Daily Drop-In Rate
Fee: $3/LWR • $6/NR
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (LW residents only) (Valid one year from the month that you purchased the pass.)
Ages Registration Code Fee
55-64 ACTV#47512-A3 $25/LWR only
65 & Over ACTV#47512-A4 $10/LWR only