Indoor Walking Track Hours of Operation at Lincoln-Way West and Central
Aquatic Entrance (North side of building)
August 17-May 25
- Mon.-Fri., 7:00am-3:00pm (Sign-In at Aquatic Lobby)
- Mon.-Thurs., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Sign-In with Park District)
- Fri., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours)
- Sat., 1:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours)
- Sun., 12:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only During Park District Hours)
- All walking passes are provided at ANY Lincoln-Way High School Campus at the Main Office.
- Pick up passes during regular office hours: 7:30am-2:00pm
Lincoln-Way Central: 815.462.2100
Lincoln-Way West: 815.717.3500
Ages 16 and over
1.If you are 16 and over and interested in free unsupervised walking pass (NO RUNNING), contact Lincoln-Way Aquatic Offices at Central or West during regular office hours, 7:30am-2:00pm.
2.Approximately 8-9 laps in lanes 5 or 6 equal one mile.
3.Be alert for others around you.
4.No strollers or any wheeled mechanisms.
5.Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track and faster moving users shall stay to the outside. Only two side by side users allowed during programs. Users may not be three abreast across the track.
6.Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in the revocation of participant’s pass. All revocations are subject to the Director of Recreation’s review/interpretation.
7.Only gym shoes will be allowed in the field house.
8.No hats, food, gum or beverages in the field house.
9.Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added to our Track programs. These dates will be posted as we are notified.
LINCOLN-WAY WEST/CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL FITNESS CENTER
Age 14 & Over
Shape up with state-of-the-art fitness equipment at Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center. Equipment includes Magnum circuit training machines, elliptical steppers, treadmills and recumbent bicycles. Please note that passes will be issued at Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center.
Registration is only taken at the Park District offices or at the fitness center during the Park District’s scheduled hours. You are NOT able to register through Lincoln-Way.
Lincoln-Way Central Fitness Center: Sept. 6-Dec. 15
- Mon.-Thurs., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Skip 9/26, 9/28 & 11/21-11/28)
Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center: Sept. 6-Dec.18
- Mon.,-Fri., 5:30am-7:30am (Morning Skip 11/24 & 11/25)
- Mon.-Fri., 6:00pm-9:00pm
(Evening Skip 9/9, 9/16, 9/30, 10/14, 11/4, 11/8, 11/10, 11/18, 11/24, 11/25, 12/9 & 12/16)
- Sat., 1:00 pm-4:00pm (Skip 9/17, 11/5 & 11/19)
- Sun., 12:00pm-4:00pm (Skip 10/23)
Ages 14-22 (LW Resident Student with ID)
ACTV#27512-A1 • Fee: $35/LWR
Age 18 & Over (Non-Student)
ACTV#27512-A2 • Fee: $65/LWR; $70/NR
Daily Drop-In Rate
Fee: $3/LWR • $6/NR
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (LW residents only)
(Valid one year from the month that
you purchased the pass.)
65 & Over $10/LWR