Lincoln-Way Indoor Walking Track
Hours of Use
(Additional closures will be posted at each campus as they occur.)
Friday: 6:00-9:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only)
Saturday: 1:00pm-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only)
Sunday: Noon-4:00pm (Lincoln-Way West Only)
Pick up passes at Lincoln-Way Central/West Main Office Monday-Friday 7:30am-2:00pm.
Lincoln-Way Central: 815.462.2326
Lincoln-Way West: 815.717.3526
1. If you are 16 & over and interested in a free unsupervised walking pass (NO RUNNING), contact Lincoln-Way Central/West Aquatic Office during regular office hours, 7:30am-2:00pm.
2. Approximately 8-9 laps in lanes 5 or 6 equal one mile.
3. Remain alert for others around you.
4. No strollers or any wheeled mechanisms.
5. Slower moving users shall stay on the inner side of the track, faster moving users stay to the outside. Only two side-by-side users allowed during programs. Users may not be three abreast across the track.
6. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Such behavior will result in the revocation of participant’s pass. All revocations are subject to the Director of Recreation’s review/interpretation.
7. Only gym shoes will be allowed in the field house.
8. No hats, food, gum or beverages in the field house.
9. Due to circumstances beyond our control, additional skip days may be added to our Track programs. These dates will be posted as we are notified.
Lincoln-Way Central & West High School Fitness Center
Age 14 & Over
Shape up with state-of-the-art fitness equipment at Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center. Equipment includes Magnum circuit training machines, elliptical steppers, treadmills and recumbent bicycles. Please note that passes will be issued at Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center. Registration is only taken at Park District offices or at the fitness center during the Park District’s scheduled hours. You are NOT able to register through Lincoln-Way.
Lincoln-Way Central Fitness Center: Mon., Jan. 4-Thurs., May 19
• Mon.-Thurs., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Skip 1/20, 1/28, 2/16, 2/29-3/3, 3/9, 3/10, 4/28, 5/5, 5/17 & 5/18)
Lincoln-Way West Fitness Center: Mon., Jan. 4-Sat., May 21
• Mon.-Fri., 5:30am-7:30am (Morning Skip 3/25)
• Mon.-Fri., 6:00pm-9:00pm (Evening Skip 1/14 & 3/25)
• Sat., 1:00pm-4:00pm (Skip 2/20, 3/19 & 3/26)
• Sun., 12:00pm-4:00pm (Skip 3/27)
Ages 14-22 (LW Resident Student with ID)
ACTV#37512-A1 • Fee: $35/LWR
Age 18 & Over (Non-Student)
ACTV#37512-A2 • Fee: $65/LWR; $70/NR
Daily Drop-In Rate
Fee: $3/LWR • $6/NR
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (LW residents only)
(Valid one year from the month that you purchased the pass.)
Ages Registration Code Fee
55-64 ACTV#47512-A3 $25/LWR only
65 & Over ACTV#47512-A4 $10/LWR only
Family Open Swim
All Ages (Parent(s) must accompany children in pool area.)
Lincoln-Way West High School Aquatic Center
Gather the family and spend quality time at the pool. Family swim will provide you with ample time to enjoy family activities, while having fun splashing and playing! All registration will be taken at the door. Call the Administration Building at 815.485.3584 for more information.
Day/Time: Sun. 4:30pm-6:30pm
Open Swim Dates: 1/10, 1/24, 2/7, 4/24 & 5/1
Fee: $6/LWR $12/NR Adult per Day
$4/LWR $8/NR Child per Day
Family Open Swim Guidelines
1. Please use the P.E. boys’/girls’ locker rooms. Community locker rooms are not available for use.
2. Anyone under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
3. Parents/Guardians who are not swimming must pay entrance fee.
4. Children may not be dropped off for open swim. Children who are dropped off will NOT be allowed into the pool area.
5. Balcony doors will remain locked during open swim hours.
6. All non-swimmers must enter through the locker rooms, remove street shoes, and remain on deck as long as their children are on deck or in pool.
7. Child/adult ratio may be no greater than 6 children to 1 adult.
8. Swimmers must bring their own floatation devices and toys, such as noodles, inner tubes, rings, goggles, etc.
9. Only one diving board available for open swim.
10. Lifeguards are on duty for the safety of swimmers in the water.