Are you looking for a wonderful and affordable way to host your next outdoor celebration? Look no further…New Lenox Community Park District offers shelter rentals at several of their park sites, all of which are developed with playground equipment! New Lenox Community Park District residents and non-residents have the opportunity to rent the Park Shelters shown below.
Rentals for 2016 began Monday, January 4.Park shelter rental costs include use of electric and shelter rental. Please remember that these are public parks and open space will remain open to the public. Inflatables must be pre-approved by the Director of Parks-Maintenance and Proof of Insurance must be presented by Operating Vendor. For more information, please contact 815.485.3584.
Park Rentals available from Apr. 15-Oct. 31
- Hours of Operation: 9:00am-8:00pm
- A refundable Security Deposit of $100 is required for all Park Shelter Rentals.
- Full payment is required upon reservation.
Cancellation policy within the 14-day period prior to the rental date:
- 8-14 days prior: Security deposit is retained. The rest will be refunded within a period of 30 days.
- 7 days or less: Security deposit plus 50% of the rental fees will be retained.
- The other 50% will be refunded to the signee within a period of 30 days.
Visit our Interactive Maps for information regarding each park.
Parks Available to Rent:
Location of Park
In District Rate
Out of District Rates
|Cherry Hill (No Liquor)||Washington & Kingston Dr.||$125.00||$175.00||24 ft X 36 ft|
|FIREFIGHTERS||1 Manor Dr||$125.00||$175.00||30ft X 60 ft|
|HAINES Wayside||Haines Ave; West of Cedar||$125.00||$175.00||30 ft X 60 ft|
|HIBERNIA(No Liquor)||Eagle Circle & Blarney Road||$125.00||$175.00||20 ft X 20 ft|
|Sharon’s Bay||Bluestone Bay & Westwind Dr.||$125.00||$175.00||24 ft X 36 ft|
|STONEBRIDGE||Nelson & Grandview Drive||$125.00||$175.00||30 ft X 55 ft|
|WILDFLOWER||Washington & Cherry Hill Road||$125.00||$175.00||20 ft X 20 ft|