Grades 1-7 (2017-2018 School Year)
Haines Wayside Park
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT AN ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION FORM (located below or at the Park District’s registration window)
WHEN SIGNING UP FOR CAMP WEWANNAGO.
- Online registration will be available AFTER your one-time $30 registration fee has been paid.
- Weekly payment is due by 8:00am on the Thursday of the previous week or a $25 LATE FEE will be charged per camper.
- We are now offering an automatic payment plan for those individuals who attend Camp Wewannago on a set schedule. Please view the Commitment Form and the Financial Agreement Form below.
- Please note that in order to be enrolled in the automatic payment plan you must commit to a set schedule for the entire summer. This includes Early Risers, Camp Wewannago and Night Owls.
Camp Wewannago is designed to provide a safe, structured and fun environment for children in 1st through 7th grade. Your child’s day will be filled with group activities, games, sports, arts and crafts, several field trips and more. In case of inclement weather or extreme heat, we will utilize the Haines Elementary School Gymnasium and Cafeteria. Camp Wewannago is staffed with trained employees and maintains a 10:1 ratio.
- Each camper will be required to bring a lunch and drink each day.
- For the safety of the children, it is required that all campers MUST wear their camp T-shirt every day. T-shirts are available for purchase at a cost of $7 each.
- On “Water Wednesdays” be sure to send your child with a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen because we will be going on a field trip to an aquatic center.
- All field trip costs are included in the fee.
- For those campers needing additional care before or after camp, you can attend our Early Risers and Night Owls programs.
Days/Time: Mon-Fri., 9:00am-4:00pm
July 3-7 (Skip 7/4)
July 31-Aug. 4
Aug. 7-11* (Program held at LCC, Entry C)
Aug. 14-18* (Program held at LCC, Entry C)
Camp Wewannago One-Time Registration Form (Must be completed and turned in at the time of registration.)
Participant Information Packet (Must be completed and turned in at the time of registration.)
Commitment Form and Financial Agreement Form – Payment Option for Families.
Ranch Frostie Menu
|Price List||5 Days||4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day|
|Add’l Out of District Fee||$10||$8||$6||$4||$2|
Extended Camp Care (2017-2018 School Year)
Haines School Cafeteria, Entry P
To accommodate working parents, we offer before and after camp care. Our doors open at 6:30am. Our Early Riser’s staff will provide your child with breakfast and they will be walked to our popular “Camp Wewannago” at Haines Park! After “Camp Wewannago” ends at 4:00pm, our Night Owl staff will walk your child to Haines School and we will be open until 6:30pm. An afternoon snack, drink and activities will be provided. Online registration will be available AFTER your registration fee has been paid for “Camp Wewannago”. To ensure proper staffing, weekly payment is due by 8:00am on the Thursday of the previous week or a $25 LATE FEE will be charged per camper.
|EARLY RISERS||Days/Times||5 Days||4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day|
|1st Child||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am||$30||$26||$20||$14||$8|
|2nd Child||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am||$28||$24||$19||$13||$7|
|Add’l Out of District Fee||M-F, 6:30am-9:00am||$5||$4||$3||$2||$1|
|Night Owls||Days/Times||5 Days||4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||1 Day|
|1st Child||M-F, 4:00pm-6:30pm||$30||$26||$20||$14||$8|
|2nd Child||M-F, 4:00pm-6:30pm||$28||$24||$19||$13||$7|
|Add’l Out of District Fee||M-F, 4:00pm-6:30pm||$5||$4||$3||$2||$1|